Tuesday 11 February 2014

BRING ME NOT FLOWERS...







BRING ME NOT FLOWERS...

.....when I am gone,
for I will not know their fragrance..
Weep not at my grave
for I can not wipe away your tears.
Say no kind words for I will not hear.
Come now, hold my hand,
let me see your smile..
hear your voice and share your laughter,
for still I breathe, still I'm here.
Be not afraid of my passing,
it's just another journey
I'll not go alone
for your love will be with me
and I will be in the arms of all who have gone before.

 (c) Crissouli Feb 2013

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...thank you for sharing Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... so delightful. My darling mum always said... "Don't put flowers on my grave if you don't give them to me when I'm alive..." Miss her every minute of every day. Thanks Chris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we'll always miss our Mums, and I agree with your mother...

      Delete

Your comment will be visible once approved. Thank you.